How do I access electronic resources?
There are a number of ways to access electronic resources. These links can all be found on the LTS website.
OneSearch (for books, articles and more)
Reporting a problem with an E-Resource
How do I report a problem with an electronic resource?
Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, a resource may be temporarily unavailable. If a resource is unavailable, you may want to wait and try again in a few minutes.
- Your name and contact information
- What browser and what version browser you are using (i.e. Firefox 27.x, Internet Explorer 10.x, etc.)
- Whether you are on-campus or off-campus
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection
- Your operating system (i.e., Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- The citation for the particular article or resource
- How you tried to access the resource (through Brandeis Scholar, Library Catalog, eJournals A-Z list, link on the LTS website, link on an LTS subject guide, bookmarked link, or emailed link)
How do I know what Resource to use? Where can I go for help using a database?
Link to this guide
Scan this code to connect to the E-Resources Help Guide.