How do I report a problem with an electronic resource?
Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, a resource may be temporarily unavailable. If a resource is unavailable, you may want to wait and try again in a few minutes.
If a resource is consistently unavailable, please report the problem via firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide a detailed description of the problem along with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- What browser and what version browser you are using (i.e. Firefox 27.x, Google Chrome 35.x, Internet Explorer 10.x, etc.)
- Whether you are on-campus or off-campus
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection
- Your operating system (i.e., Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- The citation for the particular article or resource
- How you tried to access the resource (through Brandeis Scholar, Library Catalog, eJournals A-Z list, link on the LTS website, link on an LTS subject guide, bookmarked link, or emailed link)