To help you meet the many parts of the challenge ahead, we've created this guide. It will help you at different points along your path to completion:
- Understanding exactly what is expected of you
- How to do an extended research project and what are some key databases we recommend
- How to use Interlibrary Loan to acquire any materials Brandeis may not own
- Learn about Zotero-- a citation management tool -- to make the daunting task of keeping your citations in order a lot easier!
- Get advice and tips with steps to researching and writing a thesis, --and how to keep unstuck in the long process ahead
- Lastly, how to submit your thesis to the Brandeis Archives and about your choices of publishing in an online repository
Use this guide at any point during your thesis research and writing.
Quick Overview of This Guide
Librarians at LTS
Want to get in touch with a librarian?
Want to see us in person? Stop by the reference desk on the first floor of the Goldfarb/Farber Library from 11-5 Monday - Thursday and 11-4 on Friday!