Some science books are being migrated to the Main Library so be sure to check the call number and location of the item before leaving the computer!
HSSP at Brandeis
Pre-Health at Brandeis
For more information on the Pre-Health track at Brandeis, please visit the official Health Professions Advising home page.
This guide is intended to assist in your health and medicine research and writing, whether for a research paper, poster session, or publication. In this guide:
- Articles - databases and journals to start with, journals for review articles
- Books - using the Brandeis library catalog, tips for finding the book in the correct building, requesting books from other libraries
- Websites - sites for general health information and health policy, mostly governmental; false health information watch sites, and tips on evaluating websites
- Reference - dictionaries and encyclopedias, statistics on health
- Organizations - professional organizations and research centers (i.e., Stanford Health Policy)
- Writing & Citing - style guide, citation management tools, tips for writing a good research paper, information on the writing center
The Brandeis University Medical Corps (BEMCo) is Brandeis’ student-run volunteer emergency medical service. Student volunteers are all Massachusetts-state certified emergency medical technicians (EMTs).