This Library Guide offers an overview of resources for the Life Sciences at Brandeis University.
Life Sciences @ Brandeis
Science at Brandeis
Seminars and Science Blog
Life Sciences @ Brandeis is truly interdisciplinary. You don't know where your research will take you! Whether you are just getting started in exploring the literature, or continuing your journey, this Library Guide is a modest attempt to put the most prominent biosciences research tools in one place.
- From the Home Page, click on the tab Background Information for dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks.
- The section on Books offers a browsing tool for navigating the Library of Congress classification scheme.
- The Journals page lists the most popular titles geared toward Life Scientists.
- For searching journal content, look to the Databases page.
- The Web Sites section takes you to places at other universities and organizations with Life Sciences specialities.
- The tabs for Human Genetics and Neurosciences provide resources specific to these disciplines.